Vets save dog that swallowed 111 pennies

«Previous
2 of 4 Photos
Next »
Read the story
Dog Eats Pennies
«
  • Dog Eats Pennies
  • Dog Eats Pennies
  • Dog Eats Pennies
  • Dog Eats Pennies
»
Dog Eats Pennies
This undated image provided by BluePearl Veterinary Partners shows the endoscope view of the pennies swallowed by the Jack Russell terrier named Jack. The 13-year-old pooch's owner rushed him to a Manhattan veterinarian for emergency surgery Friday March 9, 2013 and doctors put him under anesthesia and methodically removed all 111 coins. (AP Photo/BluePearl Veterinary Partners)