In addition to being the anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic and the date that McDonald's claims to have been founded, April 15 is also Tax Day. Which, for some Americans, can mean a sweet refund from Uncle Sam -- but for others, it means sending off a big ol' check. If you're in the latter camp (or you just love free stuff and great deals), check out some these ways to collect an unofficial rebate.
- Sonic is cutting prices in half today with happy hour all day; get half off drinks and slushies, no coupon needed.
- If you're headed to the movies (we hear that Jackie Robinson film "42" is supposed to be pretty good) today, take this coupon to any AMC theatre for a free small popcorn.
- Arby's is giving away free curly fries for the third year running. Print this coupon or pull it up on your phone to get the deal.
- In the mood for something sweet? Cinnabon is offering two free Cinnabon Bites while supplies last, so...hurry!
- If you're not looking to hit up a fast food joint (but still want to feel like you're getting a deal today), head to Office Depot to get a free copy of your tax return. Boring? Yes. Smart? Also yes.
- Here's one that's way less boring -- and for grown-ups only: Babeland (the adult shop) is offering discounts on online orders with the coupon code REFUND.
Can't make it to the mall for a freebie today? No sweat -- there are plenty of month-long promotions, as well.
- Panda Express has you covered with this coupon, which is only good on Wednesday. Print it out or bookmark it on your phone.
- Pink Berry is also giving away free Greek frozen yogurt every Wednesday this month, so get on that before April is over.
- And if you prefer to go local, Capitol Hill's Lucky 8's China House is offering .88-cent Pabsts and egg rolls every day, all month long, as well.
- Additionally, it's Seattle Restaurant Week, which means there are deals on dining all over town.
And, of course, you can win free stuff every day on STAR 101.5, including free coffee, vacations, and tons of other fun stuff. Just check out our Contests page.