Do You Need Help Keeping Your Home?

Do You Need Help Keeping Your Home?

If you currently own a home but are having problems making your payments, familiarize yourself with the many options that may be available to you.  As time passes, your option grow fewer -- so you should act as quickly as possible.  

Notify your lender as soon as you know your payment will be late and present your circumstances with a plan of action.  If you need assistance, start by calling the Washington Homeownership Resource Center.

Reach Out for Help

The Washington Homeownership Resource Center is a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) agency that can help you navigate this challenging time and connect you with a HUD approved housing counselor who may be able to help you develop a household budget, or negotiate with lenders on workout strategies.

Don’t fall for scams that make promises.  If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.  You can reach the Washington Homeownership Resource Center at 877-894-4663 or visit their website at