Weekdays 5:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.
The Kent and Alan Morning Show 26 years and going strong!
The most well recognized and long running morning team in Seattle, Kent and Alan have beaten all odds in an industry where on-air talent turn over like a well flipped egg!
Kent Phillips – Morning Show Host and Program Director:
Gets up at 3 a.m. and leaves the station at 5 p.m., Kent is your classic over-achiever, in addition to his on-air responsibilities and programming STAR 101.5, Kent runs the Bellevue Civic Theatre, consults radio stations throughout the country and has various “business interests” that we just don’t ask about.
• Been broadcasting for 36 years in Seattle, Portland, Spokane and Walla Walla
• Charity Involvement: Starlight, Habitat for Humanity, Ballet Bellevue, ECS School Board
• Been married to Kelley for 33 years and has 2 grown kids. Loves acting, hot-yoga, travel and tennis
Alan Budwill – Morning Show Host:
Devoted husband and dad of three, Alan has been broadcasting for 37 years (28 with Kent). Alan enjoys weekends in the San Juans, playing trains with his son… or by himself, playing the sax and caring for pets.
• Favorite TV Shows: Curb Your Enthusiasm, 30 Rock
• Charity Involvement: Animal Welfare, Wolf Hollow, Washington Environmental Council